Saturday, 2 June 2007

punctuality is a virtue

Met up with the NY babes at VivoCity. We were supposed to meet for lunch at 1pm. I thought I'll be the latest when I woke up at 12.30pm, but clearly I could have come later.. heehee..

Ali: 1 => Sarah: 1.20 => Me: 1.40 => Wx: 2.15 => Amanda (drove): 3.15

Hungry Ali couldn't be bothered to wait so we ordered first.. We gotta come up with a plan to curb this punctuality problem.. It gets a little frustrating the person who turns up on time gets punished for those who arrive late. I feel bad about arriving late but sometimes, it gets to a point where I know that there will surely be people coming later than me. But does it give me the right to be late?

Rachel joined us for awhile and we visited Sujuan at ChocolateFactory for free chocolate samples. Their truffles are damn damn damn nice!! I felt like I was literally melting.. hahaha

And the day ended with dinner with nithe and my family at PierSide! Specially brought them there to try the delicious Wagyu Beef Burger, and to satisfy nithe's and my craving for it without us settling the bill.. Scheming right..

No comments:

Post a Comment