Thursday, 17 May 2007

sales shopping is my incurable illness

Went for the Isetan private sale with nithe, courtesy to dt.. It was totally packed with wolves, trying to get their hand on the best deals. Didn't have much chance to look through the ladies bags and shoes department as it was chaotic. Wanted to take the opportunity to grab a few Ralph Lauren shirts for nithe but it was not meant to be. Somehow, the cutting juz doesn't fit him. So next time even when he has the purchasing power, sorry Ralph Lauren.
We stayed there for about 4 hrs and spent over $600. Nithe bought a CK coat (he looks REALLY good in it), a CK sling bag, Springfield shirt and pants, Nike and Nautica berms, and a pouch while I bought myself a pair of white skinny David Bitton Buffalo jeans. Was contemplating between this and a pair of levis ladies cut with crystals. It was like what I've been looking for (Buffalo) verse good buy (Levis). I could have gotten both but where's the money coming from? hahaha.. Besides, GSS hasn't even started.. lotz of chance for me to shop. And I'm proud to announce that I'm a size 24!
I have an incurable weakness for shopping during SALES! I tend to focus on how good the deal is instead of its final price. I juz find it hard to let go of a good deal, which leads to over-spending. I need to quickly find a job and occupy myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment