Sunday, 20 May 2007

diving

Yay! I'm going diving tmr.. Has been about a year since I last dived. I'm so afraid that I've forgotten how to dive. Gotta flip through the dive manual to refresh my memory. This is the second time the church is chartering WHITE MANTA. I missed the first time due to competition 2 years ago. No way I'm gonna miss it this time. WHITE MANTA is probably one of the best live-on-board boats in Singapore. It has superb diving facilities, delicious food, WARM water, comfortable beds, and GOOD service. WARM water is really a luxury. The last time I went for resort dive with NUS dive club, the resort didn't have hot water. Imagine bathing at night with cold water after a cold night dive. Also, WHITE MANTA's crew will assemble all the gears for you. All you need to do is to wear it and jump. After each dive, you can climb up the boat leaving your BCD and tank in the water, don't need to carry the HEAVY tank up the ladder. The crew will then fish up your gear, rinse them and refill your tank. It's truly 5 stars diving. Can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment