Monday, 12 July 2010

midnight bluessss

Trying to diversify out of Balenciaga, I decided to sell my Anthracite Twiggy and branch out to something else. I really like twiggy and mine has become so slouchy over the few months of use. But the green undertone of 09'F/W Anthracite was bugging me a bit. Under flash, this baby looks really deep charcoal gray, something I really wanted. But under natural light, it morphs to display greenish-bluish tones which I'm not entirely loving. So when the chance came, I decided to let it go for a shot at something that I have been lusting since the time I first saw it few years back.
First seen in 2008, it spoke to me immediately. It definitely helped that A-celebrities were spotted donning this beauty.
Finally, I managed to get my hands on one =)
It might appear small initially but it can fit a lot. My 10" netbook fits in with space to spare. A4 fits in perfectly too!! Perfect 'working' bag =)
Yes I know how similar it is to Mulberry Alexa but both wears so differently. Alexa is so relax and casual and British (tan always gives me an English vibe) whereas PS1 has more structured lines and seems to have more edge. Plus midnight blue against brass hardware, total head turner... The leather up close actually has gold sparkles amongst the sea of blue. very pretty =)
Everyone have to own at least 1 messenger. 2 in my case!! It's hard to choose my fav.....

No comments:

Post a Comment