Saturday, 3 July 2010

changes for the better

First week working with my new boss after getting back from Spain. He's a people's guy and loves joking around. He even gave up his personal office and request big boss to build another cubicle right beside mine so we can work closely together and bounce ideas around. Typical style of a non-local. First few days when we were clearing my ex-boss's office, we discovered ton and tons of back dated documents, some simply extra copies which he couldn't be bothered to dispose, some original signed documents that he couldn't be bothered to file and tons of other junk... It was a total nightmare. Everything is in a freaking mess but thankfully my new boss is more of a optimistic person and we kept telling each other that it can't get any worst than now so we just have to bear through this... I really hope so. Good thing our organization thoughts are pretty much similar so we should be able to work together very well....

update: my boss has been giving me a ride home for the past 3 days. Sadly, he will be leaving for USA for the next 1.5 weeks so there goes my free ride home........

No comments:

Post a Comment