Friday, 28 May 2010

feeling gray, Galet it is

This beauty came for me from Milan =) In order to save on the 7% GST, I got them to ship the bag to my friend's place in Hong Kong. It has been sitting in their house for a while now and I juz managed to free it!

Presenting 2009 F/W Galet First. I have been wanting to get a bag that's smaller for nights out and First is able to fit all my essentials nicely =) As for the color, I was choosing between Anthracite and Galet for my twiggy and decided that Anthracite, being darker, would be an easier bag to manage, hence went for that. However, Galet never left my mind. The more I look at photos of it, the more I regret not getting it. I later found out that it was a really popular color and attained 'holy grail' status among many Bal fans. The search begun and I finally got lucky at the right time! Isn't she gorgeous =) The perfect shade of gray.... Something different from the regular black and the regular hardware really stands out against the lighter color.
Sanguine GSH City vs Galet First
I shall take a photo of my mini Balenciaga family when I get back to SG. First might be the perfect size for me after all, since I only carry my wallet, wristlet, phone, camera and sun glasses regardless of the size of my bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment