Monday, 3 May 2010

Apple iPad 3G + wifi in the house

OMG OMG OMG!!! Few days ago, I casually mentioned to my boss that Apple iPad 3G+wifi version will be released in USA the day before we depart. And he surprised us by getting 1 unit for each of us!!! And because each person is only limited to 2 units, boss told us that his friend managed to get 2 units and will be going back to get the 3rd unit the next day. Little did we know, 16GB was out of stock and boss informed us that a 32GB unit was purchased instead and we should decide among ourselves who gets what.
So after searching 5 different stores and determined to get the 3rd unit, it was finally purchased and delivered personally to the airport. Somehow or another, boss's friend insisted that I get the 3rd unit and as I opened it, it was freaking 64GB 3G+wifi!!!! That costs freaking US$829!!!! Totally insane coz no one was expecting it...
Now, all I can do is cross my fingers and hope that he doesn't want us to return the US$750 he issued us before the trip for expenses. It's not supposed to be used for personal expenses but obviously, it has all gone to my shopping extravaganza.....

No comments:

Post a Comment