Monday, 21 September 2009

long and happy weekend (eating eating and more eating)

The past 3.5 days were spent feasting with celebrations as well as gatherings. Half day on Friday set the tune for an awesome day. And of coz all the following celebrations was a result of Nithe passing the most important exams of his life and the official start of his medical career.

Saturday brunch: Nithe's uncle treated us to Cafe Brio. We opened 2 bottles of champagne and the spread was yummy.
Photobucket

Saturday night: Vinodh's farewell. To celebrate him leaving the sad and pathetic engineering field and seeking new heights as a pilot.
dress: schwing schwing, heels: Zara, pearls: mum's
Look at the amount of food and booze! No wonder everyone's so happy =)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Sunday dinner: No celebration with the Cheng family is complete without a Seafood Feast at Turf City. Giant oysters and Alaskan crab =)
Photobucket

Monday dim sum brunch: Dim sum brunch at Pine Court with my family. My niece was confused by all the food on the table. She didn't know which one she should eat first. As usual, we ate till we could barely move. Filled till the throat.
dress: Topshop, heels: Pedder Red, bag: Balenciaga

Monday dinner: Shashlik with Nithe's paternal family. Definitely good steak at a reasonable price. As if dim sum buffet wasn't filling enough, we had to go for steak. Of coz, the buffet didn't seem to affect Nithe's appetite.
Photobucket

After sooooo much of feastings, my stomach is super overworked. I think I'll need to detox for the next week. I've probably gained like 3 kgs. This is awfully sinful.........

********
My boy will be flying to London for 2.5 weeks on a fully paid trip!!!!! The original plan was that I will bump around until his exams are over and go travelling together before I start looking for a job. How I wish I can take no-pay leave or quit my job to travel with him..... I'm juz keeping my fingers crossed and hope that something good will happen at work at end of this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment