Sunday, 6 September 2009

feastings in A day

To officiate my contribution to the society, I treated my grandmum + family to hightea at Meritus Mandarin's Chatterbox. Of coz this made my grandmum super happy becoz I'm apparently the first grandchild in the family to 'treat' her despite me having 3 other cousins who are already working (my mum desperately wanna me get into my grandmum's good books). With all the renovations going on at the shopping arcade of the hotel, the hotel lobby seems to be shifted permanently to the 5th floor and makes it kinda confusing as we had to change lifts to get around.


ChatterBox has shifted to the top now (where top of the M used to be) and the food was alright, nothing fantastic though. The dim sum buffet at Pine Court is way way better. And probably becoz ChatterBox is famous for its chicken rice and not high tea. Oh! For the month of September, ChatterBox is having a 1-for-1 promotion for it's famous chicken rice. Dinner anyone?
Photobucket

I think it's a little cheesy that my parents were color coordinated. I have no idea whether it was on purpose or not. I desperately need to get a black/grey/dark colored bag considering the amount of black I'm wearing these days. And someone actually said that I look like the younger sister..... I have no idea whether it's a good or bad thing. hahahaha...

on me. top: ASOS, leggings: ASOS, necklace: DIY, bag: Balenciaga, heels: PedderRed
on my sis. top: F21, denim jacket: Esprit, skirt: DIY, bag: Kate Spade, heels: H&M

Dinner was at Ah Yat @ Turf City to celebrate Nithe's uncle's birthday. Totally a SEAFOOD FEAST. The oysters were HUGE, lobster sashimi was AWESOME (it better be when it cost $300+), drunken prawns, sharks fin, scallops, black pepper crab, fish etc. My family is super health conscious so we seldom eat seafood except fish, but Nithe's family eats seafood 80% of the time they have gatherings. Some scary cholesterol.....
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment