Friday, 12 June 2009

life at its best

The perfect lifestyle.
  1. Waking up at noon
  2. Read some newspaper
  3. Go to some hotel for dim sum lunch
  4. Shopping in town
  5. Dinner at home
  6. Mahjong till late night
  7. zzZZzzzZZZzzzz
Dim sum buffet at Marina Mandarin =) Courtesy of my mum of coz.
Photobucket

***********
I've been eyeing on a pair of white Frankie B (on sale for 70% off) for a really long time but juz couldn't justify buying another pair of denim. The lusting came to an end when I was 'forced' to buy it. My mum bought a gown from Laundry by Shelli Segal for my cousin's wedding and won $30 lucky draw voucher at its sister stall 'Patterns'. On top of that, they were having an additional 10% off for sale items when paid with Mastercard. I ended up paying [90% x ($299 x 30%)] - $30. My dad calls this the law of attraction =)

And when filing in their mail list, for the first time under occupation, I filled in UNEMPLOYED...

No comments:

Post a Comment