Sunday, 17 May 2009

playsuits are my new summer dresses

I <3 playsuit/jumper/romper what ever you call it. It's totally functional for all occasions. The only down side is that visiting the toilet is kinda troublesome. I've been searching high and low for the perfect playsuit to shout my name and finally =)
Playsuit: DIY
Shades: Rayban Wayfarer
Studded belt: Topshop
Bag: Balenciaga
Heels: Pedder Red


Indescribable freedom
Oh did I mention that I made this playsuit from scratch!!! Inspired by this. It took me XXX hrs but it's totally worth the effort. Can't wait for my sewing machine to 'give birth' to more babies.. Shall aim for 1 new item per week =)

2 comments:

  1. omg just came across your blog.. your sewing skillz are amazing.. i absolutely LOVE this.. you've inspired me to dust off my sewing machine.. and get out there and make a romper myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pics.!! I am totally in love with your new summer dress. Sooo joyful..

    ReplyDelete