Thursday, 28 May 2009

Club21 high

I juz returned from Club21 Bazaar and I'm so happy. Didn't get much but totally love the items I bought =) At least I'm 100% sure I'll wear them more than once and that I didn't buy them juz because it's cheap unlike previous years. I have items in my wardrobe from last year which haven't been worn. As usual, there's too much to choose from and too many people, which makes shopping really confusing and lost at times. As this is still pre-GSS, I really need to watch my pocket.....

And I have a confession to make. I was looking at Armani Exchange tops and this woman beside me was too, digging up stuffs and dumping into her shopping bag. She then dug out this really chic chain leather belt. My eyes were glued to it and she put it into her bag of items. No way!! I did something real unscrupulous... Long story short, I bought the belt and I'm loving it to bits =)

No comments:

Post a Comment