Tuesday, 26 August 2008

when your mum loves money more than anything

My mum is on the verge on declaring me bankrupt. She has kindly dug out all the credit card bills and demanded that I settle them without eating into my bank reserves. Her 3 options are

1) Transfer every single cent remaining in my account to her so that I have no $$ to spend. I still have to return her the credit card money =(
2) Survive on $50 a MONTH until I settle my debts. She has obviously been stuck in her office for too long. She still thinks it's 10 years ago.
3) Rob, borrow whatever and juz dig out $XXXX.

So from now on, friends who love me shall only ask me out to lunch/dinner at hawker centres. Only eat free dinners at home and no more suppers. The obvious goes to shopping. I shall juz bury myself in dull literature readings.

I need a sugar daddy =)

No comments:

Post a Comment