Monday, 19 May 2008

alias

Some girl in my Property Management project group actually referred to Plaza Singapura as Dhoby Gaut Shopping Centre =| For a minute I thought there was a new shopping centre that I wasn't aware of and I actually GOOGLED it. WTH. Is is me or her who is living in a cave?

We sat at the SMOKING section of TCC and discussed for half an hour. The guy who actually suggested meeting and against discussing online said " oh, maybe it's still too early to start discussing about project since it has only been 2 lectures and we are not sure of the scope". HELLO!! Then y suggest to meet in TOWN on a public holiday. And when I was afraid that I'll be the least prepared for the project meeting, I ended up doing most of the talking. 5-man project group is a bad idea =(

No comments:

Post a Comment