Friday, 23 May 2008

1 last goodbye

For Lynn's farewell, we've decided to order our favorite Sakae Sushi takeout. I've eaten Sakae takeout thrice during my Baxter stay so far. Anyway, it's way better than our canteen food.



Till the very last minute before leaving, our tables are still SO MESSY. Totally like a war zone. The past week has been like hell for the new engineer. All the overwhelming trainings, protocols and pending protocols. I really pity her but there's little I can do to help. The easiest thing is to simply dump everything and act blur. She'll probably not be able to find most of the stuffs even if it's there.



Look at the GIANT. I'm in 3" heels and I still can't reach the top of his head.


Quality Engineer-ests and an Engineer

And off to New Zealand she goes. I won't be surprise if she returns to Baxter in the future. There are quite a few who 'U' turn.

No comments:

Post a Comment