Tuesday, 29 January 2008

numbers talk

Work has turned around this week. From nothing to do besides nodding off at my desk, till piles of documents for me to verify. The whole steam sterilization qualification project is like 1 mega physics lab, with tons of numbers and data to tabulate and try to make sense out of them. I'm not complaining. It's way better than idling. Time passes way faster this way and I actually feel useful. I get to tell lab analyst what to do!
But one thing I realized from this short 3 weeks. Nothing learned in school is important. All you need is to be a fast learner. I'm pretty sure that none of the engineers in my department actually apply any book knowledge. I'm not saying that this job is dull. I'm pretty sure I'll be able to learn alot. And I discover something new (nothing work related) about my supervisor everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment