Thursday, 10 January 2008

Maroon 5 and Queen in singapore

OMG! Maroon 5 is performing live in Singapore at the indoor stadium on 25 March for 1 night only and I've juz got my tickets. Bloody hell am I excited since this will be my first live pop concert. I can't believe how coincidental this is. Juz this afternoon, I casually asked Nithe if he would pay to attend Maroon 5's concert if they were to come to Singapore and when I was checking sistic for Queen Musical tickets, Maroon 5 popped up! It felt too right.



And I'll be going for Queen Musical on my birthday! I adore Queen and hope this musical will do justice to their songs. I remembered the Abba Musical I attended few years back was fantastic so really looking forward to this. And the great this is that I've managed to get Category 1 tickets ($140) at student price ($50). Queen fans, quickly grab those tickets!

No comments:

Post a Comment