Friday, 2 November 2007

yet another great sale

You know how is it when people go for sales, they tend to go for the display carts, with heaps of folded/messed up clothes, to search for the cheapest item. I did the exact opposite. Straight for the kill, I went for the jackets, this full length fur coat for myself, and a full leather motorcycle jacket for nithe. I was totally over the moon. There was only 1 piece each on display and both happened to be our sizes. I GRABBED them. The best part is tons of people wanted to buy them but according to the sales people, they only have 1 of each on sale. How lucky am I? And each was selling for $80, whereas retail price should range above $600 each. We are gonna be warm and comfy in Hokkaido yet look stylish and cool! No more ugly trash bag jackets for me.



I LOVE Armani Exchange. Bought a few more tshirts and shirts for nithe. Now his wardrobe is filled with mainly Raoul, Armani Exchange and Guess. HAPPY!!!

I'm a total shopping junkie. I seriously gotta get a hold of myself otherwise I'll be spending ALL my money on things that are cheap and not things that I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment