Wednesday, 14 November 2007

BN3101 accomplished

I guess this officially marks the end of BN3101 - Rotator Cuff Repair System. All that's left is the final report which I have to consult my fellow CAD drawer for help. Anyway, really glad that this module is OVER! It took up much more time and effort then it should for a 4MC module. I have to admit that this module provided me with much more entertainment value than knowledge. I never had such intensive project meetings ever. And of course, I've learned alot more about my group mates. They are really a bunch of nice people. I'm happy that my group doesn't have those un-necessary internal conflicts that were present in few other groups.


If only these 4 guys bullied the only girl in the group. Then I might have a chance to cry in front of Casey Chan and maybe win the against all odds award. hahahaha..

See, there are hot girlS in engine - bioengine I meant.

I look tall in this shot. Yay!

We look good in formal don't we?

No comments:

Post a Comment