Monday, 8 October 2007

my hand eats chocolate too

TYW was in a hallowen mood so he bought chocolates for the whole class and distributed them during tutorial. After everyone stole their FAT share, the thing with my mole started.

Jordan (pointing to his lips): LQ, u wanna eat chocolate?
LQ (pointing to the mole in the middle of my palm): Yes my hands want to eat chocolate too.
-AWKWARD SILENT THROUGHOUT THE CLASS-
TYW was shocked and totally lost. It didn't help when Jordan and company started to laugh real loudly. I was sitting at the last row and practically the whole class turned back and looked at me. It was MEGA embarassing. I didn't realize how loud I was and I remembered vividly TYW saying that tutorial was over and you people can leave.

My hand is so gonna be associated with chocolate from now.

No comments:

Post a Comment