Tuesday, 9 October 2007

dt's 21st birthday

Went to JiMei Floral, one of the many nurseries along Macritchie, to get flowers for dt's party at night. She wanted to decorate her porch with fresh flowers to suit her theme.


Look at the pretty flowers! Over 100 stalks for $85 bucks. The prettier the rose, the more thorny it is. How true is that.. Mich Lee, WL, Dt and I had to brave the thorns to weave the flowers on her fences. And Dt forced me to wear something flowery and said specifically that no flowers, no entry. hahahha. So many of them didn't have flowers on. Somehow, I feel tall in this photo.



To fully utilize the flowers, Dt made all of us take a bunch of them to take photos. I had to harden my hands to protect myself from the thorny roses. But they are truly beautiful.


HCJC 03S65

Where are we?

No comments:

Post a Comment