Sunday, 12 August 2007

sunday school sports meet

Went to MGS with the intention of helping out or being a spectator for the sunday school sports meet. Happily wore slippers and denim shorts. I ended up being dragged to be the team leader for some group, playing monkey bars, bean bags, weaving through cones, throwing balls, and running 300m BARE-FOOTED. hahaha.. So much for wearing slippers.. Now I'm suffering from a blister under my toe..
Despite only have 3 above primary 4 kids in my group, we came in first runners up. That's quite an accomplishment as compared to some other group with a GIANT who came in last.. heehee.. So fun to see the little children running around with boundless energy, participating enthusiastically at every station. Old kids like me get drained by merely 300m. Can't imagine what I'll be like in 20 years time.

No comments:

Post a Comment