Tuesday, 19 December 2006

Kuishinbo delight

Finally satisfied my japanese food craving. Went to Kuishinbo @ Suntec for the highly recommended japanese buffet. Considering it's lunch buffet on a weekday, there's certainly alot of people. Great spread, nice food, price still reasonable considering the stuffs they serve. It's scary seeing how people rush for the sashimi. Some plump lady sitting at the table beside me ate 1 big plate FULL of salmon sashimi.. Expensive food also don't need to be so greedy right.. I guess it's juz the concept of buffet. Everyone goes in to eat the more expensive items and fill their stomach until they can't move after that.
I've told you tons and tons of times never to wear berms with shoes. If i don't grumble at you about that next time, it means that i don't care anymore. Is this a ploy to trick me into getting you new birkies? hahaha..

No comments:

Post a Comment