Friday, 15 December 2006

I'm a shop-addict

Went to squeeze with the crowd at the Miss Sixty Sale! Tried over 10 pairs before stumbling over 1 pair of skinny cut jeans. Apparently, they only have 1 model of skinny cut on sale and it only comes in size 24 and 25. Luckily, i managed to squeeze myself into the 25 as the rest of the cuttings are either bootcut or loose fit which doesn't really look good on my flat ass.. hahaha.. Seriously, who can resist Miss Sixty when they are having such mega sale. Then moved on to Guess at Scotts for more great deals. The branch at Scotts is less crowded as compared to the taka one and they have lotz of small sizes. Was so tempted to buy everything but i still have 5 unworn VS tops and 1 Armani Exchange top coming. WL suggested that i should go out only with my Ezlink card and nothing else. Realized that only stuffs with mega discounts appeal to me. Call me cheapo but branded stuffs are only worth buying when it's on sale.
If u wanna look good in something, buy it urself or get someone to buy it for u. Don't leech off others especially if it's a gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment