Sunday, 22 October 2006

MORE Retail Therapy

Great shoe harvest today. Bought 1 pair of platform heels and 1 pair of pumps from substance. Couldn't decide whether to get the red or the white heels.. got the red one in the end but may change it to white.. see how first.. Almost bought a new pair of topshop skinny cut jeans using vouchers but decided to safe them first. and once more vouchers are redeemed, the aldo bag is mine! Went to hard rock cafe for afternoon tea and dessert.
Parked outside Hilton hotel: 9 lamborghinis and 1 lotus. The rest were insignificant.
The present is really time consuming and the stupid spray glue is killing my fingers. I nearly couldn't separate my fingers thanks to the glue and the fabric stucked on my fingers had to be scratched off using soap and water. My fingerprints are gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment