Wednesday, 18 October 2006

fit as a fiddle

How can you tell how fit a person is through appearance? The exercise program has promoted me from the one in-charged of monitoring to exercising together with alicia.
Their reason: We don't know how to group you. Since you have a strong exercising background and you have been doing weights occassionally, we are not sure which group do you fall under now. Plus, sources told us that you have been exercising. By the look of your shoulders, it seems to me that you have been working out. (Seriously, how can someone gauge how fit you are by looking at your shoulders???)
My explanation: I've been doing slight weights but i'm sure that my heart rate did not hit the targetted in zone. I've totally stopped all cardiac exercises.
Conclusion: Join alicia for exercise and finish after phase 1. Free to exercise after that as it will not be taken into account of study anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment