Saturday, 5 June 2010

Latest addition to my collection

Let's take a peek.....
Presenting, Black Rose Gold Giant Hardware Part Time.
Under natural light
Rose gold is the hardest to capture accurately on film. When I first saw RGGH photos, I hated it and felt that it looked really dull. But after I saw the real one at Hilton, I was sold. Plus 2010's black leather is so chewy and thick and wrinkly!! After debating for a long while, I finally decided to get one but I was too late. Black RGGH Part Time was sold out in Paris, Cannes, London, Milan, everywhere! They only had it in City but I wasn't keen on getting another City. Even Black GGH was easier to locate. It didn't seem that I was fated to own this beauty and I kinda gave up. But it was then when I finally received an email from Balenciaga Printemps saying that 1 piece is available =) My dad's theory of 'law of attraction', want it real hard and it will come to you eventually. 2 days later, Cannes also had 1 available.

Close up on the new Rose Gold giant hardware. It's distinctively different from silver and gold hardware. It's less bright as compared to silver and not as loud as gold in my opinion. Rose gold, together with black streaks give the hardware an antique look which I'm totally digging =)
My Balenciaga Collection. 2009 S/S Sanguine GSH City, 2009 F/W Anthracite Twiggy, 2009 F/W Galet First, 2010 S/S Black RGGH Part Time
Size comparison between City and Part Time
Juicy Couture charms to accessorize my Bals. Ballerina charm for my Black RGGH Part Time.
Mouse trap charm for my Anthracite Twiggy
And Lady Bug charm for my Sanguine GSH City. I'm still missing 1 charm for my Galet First.......
Bal Sandwich. Yummy! I'm gonna take a long long break and I'm going to practice a '1 in 1 out' policy after that.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new addition to the collection, i LOVE your entire collection haha. Totally lusting over them. To the boys now, you're a very bad influence. hahaha

    Eh did you get a new camera? How come the photos are so good now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a different camera but I don't like it. I don't feel that it's better. The color balance isn't very good I feel... Maybe my photography skills improved? hahahah.. or the bag is juz too pretty

    ReplyDelete
  3. what time will you be back on 26th? can make it for dinner?

    ReplyDelete