Friday, 3 October 2008

oktoberfest 2008

After missing last year's Oktoberfest, I was determined to attend this year's and so I grabbed a few of my BIE pals and ta-dah, another Thursday night out =) We were kinda loss at times because the MC was speaking random German.


BIE Babes

I felt kinda cheated because I paid $54 expecting free flow of food and beer. But I guess free flow beer is a dream and no drinks were not included so it's additional cost. As such, we had to photo whore as much, eat until we can't stuff anymore, and have the best time to make our money worthwhile.

There was this group of NUH cardio doctors sitting the table adjacent to us. Most of them were fat and balding and downing shots like teenagers. I told you booze is good for your heart =)

The food was great and more than enough to full 2000 people. That humongous animal weighs a wooping 200kg and spends 20hrs over a flame to feed 1 day of hungry people. Lots of potato and meat, my favorite =)


Live band + booze = ....

I'm on the top of the world =)

Nithe is like my custom-made sofa

Top: FCUK
Vest: Zara
Denim: 7 for all mankind
Shoes: Pedder Red

No comments:

Post a Comment