Thursday, 17 July 2008

nationals track and field finals

Totally enjoyed it, totally missed it. Have been out of the arena for over 2 years but the feeling and passion is as though it was yesterday. Even though all the athletes are different, tons of records broken, there were still many familiar faces. Coaches and officials who knew me since the beginning. It's a nice feeling to see people who still remember me =)
This is my sis's last Nationals and they ended it with a bang, bagging golds for both relays and the A division championship trophy. Despite 7 golds, 1 silver, 2 bronzes I've contributed throughout all 6 years of national schools, my team only won championship once in C division. Championship would mean so much more if it's your final season.
I joined the Nanyang Team for dinner and I felt really old. After my sis's batch, I officially won't know a single junior from both Nanyang and Hwa Chong.

A Div Champion


Old Birds OOSH


Who says I can't jump anymore? It's juz in our genes =)

No comments:

Post a Comment