Thursday, 5 July 2007

iphone madness

Really getting bored of working.. Gotta drag myself up at 7.45am each morning to reach work IBP at 8.30am. Luckily IBP is only 10 mins drive from my place and my dad sends me to work daily. Last week before the GST hike, people were crazily upgrading their handsets, making use of all handset upgrade vouchers (HUV) before expiry. In fact, the 7% GST did not affect the pricing of phones.. Hahaha.. Greedy Singaporeans. Like my dad said, instead of saving 2% GST, you are spending few hundred more.
Seriously can't wait for iphone to be launch in Singapore. Contemplated to get my mum's HQ people to courier a set over for me but felt that it was too huge a risk.. Firstly, I don't get to inspect the set personally. Secondly, it might not be international warranty. Thirdly, the first batch was rumoured to have quite a number of problems. Lastly, Sony Ericsson is also launching a new phone at about the same time iphone reaches Singapore, and has better specifications.. So yar.. shall wait and see.. Meanwhile, I shall be contented with my phone and learn of new ways how to cheat M1 for more HUVs when i really intend to upgrade my phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment