Sunday, 8 April 2007

cramping

Have been flooding myself with LSM webcast for CA2 which happens to be 2 weeks before exams. In a way, I'll know how much I don't know during CA2 rather than die flat during exams. If only boring modules like LSM be spiced up into a show or song so help us memorize those nasty proteins more easily. Seriously, I don't see a point in us studying all this shit at all, not that we will ever use it in the future. Even if needed, everything is juz a click away. Why bother stuffing our brains with ridiculous codes?
Sometimes I really wonder whether I have a brain that's functional. In fact, I feel more like a robot, copying things then regurgitating them when something similar is spotted. In what way is that thinking? Can't wait for exams to be over! Rather it come sooner than having more time to cramp things that makes no sense to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment