Thursday, 1 March 2007

apparently, i've bad taste

Went on a flower hunt and finally found a place which sells them at a reasonable price (within budget). Of coz, most florists will encourage their customers to get the 'ready-made' hand bouquets as it saves them the trouble and it costs more as compared to stalk-by-stalk sale. Anyway, after selecting my flowers and stuffs, she asked how would i like it to be wrapped. I gave her a brief idea of wad i had in mind, and there it started. She started giving her PROFESSIONAL opinion about how i should do it, the colours, the arrangement, the ribbons etc. When i told her i'll juz stick to my initial idea, she and her partner started saying, 'Nowadays young people have DIFFERENT ideas so juz give them wad they want.' It felt quite sarcastic to me though. Eventually, I didn't even get the colour of ribbons i wanted as they felt that the colour i chose didn't match. Most importantly, they didn't have the ready-tied ribbon in the colour i wanted so they gave me one of their pre-tied ribbons and said it matches better. In my opinion, they are plain lazy and want things the easy way.

No comments:

Post a Comment