Friday, 3 November 2006

Is there anything wrong with the way i sit?

There's this indian bitch at NUSS club. It's like she has nothing better to do. Came into the reading room, and demanded to see my membership card. Okay, so students can't have membership access to NUSS Graduate Club? Then she went on telling me, "there's a dress code, no shorts, no slippers, only those with straps". Pls man, my birkies don't have strap? hello!! Then to the way i sit. "You are not supposed to take off ur shoes and sit with my legs crossed on the chair". This was the SECOND time she ticked me off because of how i sat. Finally, "no food should be eaten in the here and pls finish ur drink outside". Fine i know i'm not supposed to eat here but other people were eating too.. juz that they finished theirs without letting that bitch spot. So her club is a big deal.. If she's so gd, she should be working at a real country club and not hide at NUSS.

No comments:

Post a Comment