Saturday, 4 October 2008

my new high

Thousand things going through your mind within that few seconds. You talk to yourself, visualize and prepare yourself for it. But when it happens, your mind suddenly blanks. Psychomotor and instinct takes over and when you try to recall what juz happened seconds ago, it feels like you've juz woken up from a dream, the type you can't put your finger to. The acceleration, take-off, arm extension, swing in, invert, bringing your toes and hip up, the turn, the release, the landing and the rejoice. There's something to look forward to in every detail, something currently intangible yet addictive. The hunger for 'the feeling' is consuming me. Looking forward to the day when I can actually connect my thoughts to my actions and be fully aware of what I'm doing =)

No comments:

Post a Comment