Saturday, 29 September 2007

too full to move

After reading so many gourmet reviews about The line @ Shangri-la, I finally had the chance to dine there. My mum wanted to celebrate my god-sister's belated birthday and post prelims, and my sister's post promos. Here's when I'll start recommending places where I'm dying to try but ain't willing to fork out the money from my own wallet. The spread served was juz WOW! They had from international cuisine to chinese, indian, italian and japanese. After going through the first round, I was so excited and was actually afraid that there wasn't enough time (usually I'm flat after about 30 mins into a buffet). In the end, I think I only had stomach space to try half of their spread. I'm surely gonna dine there again, when I find a suitable ocassion to celebrate. hahaha
And also, Happy Birthday to Dt and baby Benjamin (Anna and Adrian's newborn).

No comments:

Post a Comment